At Pilot Mountain Marketing, we’re here to help you build and maintain your WordPress website. We offer elegant web design, full website analytics, and digital advertisement placement to get your website on the right track. Our goal is to empower you and your organization so that you find new levels of success in your business. If your business is located in Greensboro, High Point, Winston-Salem, NC or surrounding areas, contact us today to work with us!
What is digital advertising? This is the practice of delivering promotional content to users through various online and digital channels. In our current era of technology, digital advertising uses mediums like social media, email, search engines, and mobile apps to show advertisements and get messages to audiences. Digital advertising is heavily data-driven, and it can give you minor details of your campaigns and their results. Digital advertising is typically “inorganic,” which means it costs to advertise to potential customers in this way.
How can you ensure that your digital advertisements are effective? Here are a few tips:
- Have a strong call to action. Calls to action serve as a gentle nudge for your audience. Think of when you’ve seen action verbs on an advertisement such as “download now,” “learn more,” “buy now,” or “register today.” These calls prompt users and audiences to take the next step in the process, whatever that may be.
- Keep it simple. “Less is more” is true in digital advertising! Your audience doesn’t have the time to read through advertisements that include a 500 word essay. Instead, cut the repetition and make your ad as simple as possible. It’ll be more effective this way.
- Be device and channel responsive. This means that your ads should be developed to work well on any screen – mobile phones, laptops, desktops, tablets. But your ads must also be relevant to the medium or platform itself. For example, an ad specifically designed for cable television will not work as well on the internet.
- Follow brand guidelines. Your brand is unique, and you should keep it that way. To make sure that your ads stand out, always place your brand identity design strategically on your ads. You don’t want your audience to forget what it is they’re looking for.
- Test your advertising. A/B testing (also known as split or bucket testing) is a popular way that marketers and advertisers use to help understand which ads are resonating with their audience. Keep experimenting to see what works best, and then focus on doing more of that.
We want to help your business be as successful as possible, and one such way we do that is through effective and innovative digital advertising. We work with Google Adwords, display advertising, and social media advertising to ensure that your business is being seen on the internet. Contact Pilot Mountain Marketing today to get started with us!